At Beacon Dodsworth, we understand that the time your field sales force spends on the road and the number of accounts they visit really affects your bottom line.
Do you ask yourself:
- How can I schedule efficient calls?
- Are workloads, value and fuel costs optimised in each territory?
- What is the quickest route from A to B (and then to C…)?
Using our GIS mapping software Prospex's route planning and scheduling function can help you answer these questions and see real term benefits.
With the rise in fuel costs it follows that the more efficient you make your journeys, the more money you will save. Ensuring your field force are working in the best organised territories, have equal work loads and optimal driving time and distance is a task every manager needs to undertake.
Getting it right also ensures you maintain the highest level of customer service.
Find the quickest way to get from A to B with Prospex route planning and scheduling GIS mapping software
Simply input the start and end location postcodes or place names and Prospex will calculate the quickest or shortest route, how long it takes and which roads to take
Our route planning and scheduling tools allows you to:
- Establish a visiting order specifying the number of days and hours each individual works
- Define the time spent at each location (for example different call lengths based on priority)
- Create days, weeks, or months worth of calls in one schedule
- So ditch you’re A to Z and paper maps and let Prospex do the hard work for you!
- For a web-based scheduling solution, try our simple route planner web app.
To find out more on how Prospex can help your business please contact us on 01904 701020 or complete our enquiry form detailing your requirements and one of the Beacon Dodsworth team will get back to you.
Find out how field sales service, Tactical Solutions, increases its efficiency with Prospex territory planning
Get in touch with the team at Beacon Dodsworth:
Call us on 01904 701020
Find out more about our flaship GIS mapping software, Prospex