The Census is the only comprehensive survey of information about the UK population. Find all the latest updates here
Data Release: 30th Jan 2013
The Office for National Statistics (ONS) released a batch of data from the 2011 Census.
The 2.2 Release contained the following datasets:
- Age Structure
- Economic (Employment, Benefits)
- Ethnicity (Ethnic Competition)
- Marital and civil partnership status
- Socio-economic classification
- Tenure (house ownership, renting)
- Transport (travel to work)
Using Census 2011 Data
Check out this video from the ONS on the key themes of the 2011 Census release:
What We Can Do to Help
Beacon Dodsworth turned the raw data, supplied by the ONS at output area level, into workable datasets at postcode sector level.
Interested in Getting Hold of This Data?
Visit our census data page.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the BD team or call us on 01904 701020.