Skoda called on Beacon Dodsworth to help them enhance their call centre response.
At the heart of the analysis is an up-to-date drive time matrix with over 25 million records. This system is integrated with Skoda’s Prospex system so that changes to dealer locations and territories can be quickly and automatically communicated to the call centre. Previously this procedure was all done manually.
For any service or sales enquiries, the Skoda Customer Service Centre now refers callers to the retailer responsible for their area or provides up to five alternatives ranked by drive time. By just entering the caller’s postcode, the new capability can provide customers with the driving time and distance from the retailer, as well as the travel direction.
- Trinity Mirror
- Derbyshire Mental Health Services
- Gazette Media
- NWPHO Uses P2 People & Places To Assess Health Needs
- RAJAR Mapping
- Vision Express
- Warrington PCT
- Liverpool Daily Post & Echo
- Tactical Solutions
- Carlson Marketing
- AMT Sybex
- Denison Automotive
- Natal Hypnotherapy
- NHS Shared Business Services
- Premier Decorations
- Sweeney Dog
- Helping learndirect Teach the Nation with Demographic Data
What can I use TimeTravel data for?
- Plan logistics
- Check mileage claims
- Enable customers to find their nearest outlet
- Enhance call centre service
- Calculate insurance premiums
Looking to update sat nav software? Try navigation.com
Check out our blog posts on fuel costs and mileage:
Find out more about our flaship GIS mapping software, Prospex